Tuesday 10 March 2015

On or About This Day: 10 March

Airdrie is napping.
Mark has the big kids playing outside.
I have NOTHING to do!

That's a lie.
But if I don't turn around and look a the massive pile of laundry waiting for me...

I have NOTHING to do!

Ok, still stretching it.
But I thought I'd procrastinate with a fun thing called "On or About This Day."

Back when Caedmon was born I started a great system for keeping my photos organised on my computer. I can look up a photo by month, by kid's age, by siblings age....it works well.

And now that I already have the system in place it's not any effort to maintain.
Which is good because ain't nobody got time for that.

(PILE OF LAUNDRY BEHIND ME staring me down)

Ahem.



10 March 2015
A nice bright and sunny day in Scotland, but here's the previous years' story as told by my iPhoto Album on or near 10 March:

2014
Ouch! Caedmon, then 7, was in public school at this time and was sent home because of this. 
He ran into a wall, poor guy. 




2013
Nearly 2 year old Aberdeen walks down the aisle at San Gabriel Christian Church in Texas. 
The whole family was visiting on Sunday morning to talk about Scotland.


2012
In our front yard in Missouri. 
Caedmon, then 5, was riding Tell our Australian Shepherd, 
while Nessie (nearly 3) hauled the dog around by the leash.
Tell was a good dog, if a bit harassed.


2011
4 year old Caedmon and nearly 2 year old Nessie enjoy some Capri Suns on the trampoline at our home in Missouri.


2010
My precious 11 month old Nessie is fast asleep after nursing.
That fat little face....


2009
2 year old Caedmon sits in his football toy box wearing boxing gloves.
Hmmm...


2008
Caedmon, 1, is eating supper with his big cousins Noah and Isaiah when they came for a visit.



2007
5 month old Caedmon is chillin' in his room on his stuffed elephant "Pistachio."


2006
Caedmon's first photo!
So precious, even if ultrasound photos are terrifying.

Current day:
That laundry tho...


No comments:

Post a Comment